Hiscox Small Business Insurance
Hiscox presents Leap Year a business comedy web series about 5 co workers turned entrepreneurs who experience the highs and lows of building their own start-up business. Hiscox Small Business Insurance focuses on providing professional services businesses with the specific insurance they need and Leap Year tells the story of the clients we work with every day.
Why Choose Hiscox?
- Customized coverage: We tailor our coverage to the specific risks you face.
- Buy direct: Small business insurance direct and online, coverage from $22.50/month!
- Financial strength: Hiscox Insurance Company Inc. is 'A' rated (Excellent) by A.M. Best.1
- Money back guarantee: You have 14 days to review your policy, and if you have not had a claim or loss, you may request a full refund if you are not satisfied with your purchase.
Customized small business insurance
We don’t offer a one-size-fits-all insurance plan. We tailor our coverage to the specific risks you face. Hiscox small business insurance products include:
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Errors and Omissions Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Business Owner Insurance
Insurance for professional services businesses
We specialize in protecting a wide range of professional services businesses such as:
- Business Consulting/Training/Research
- Marketing/PR/Graphic Design
- Real Estate Agents
- Property Managers
- Other professional services
Underwritten by Hiscox Insurance Company Inc., 233 North Michigan Avenue, Suite 1840, Chicago, IL 60601 as administered by Hiscox Inc., a Delaware insurance producer that is licensed in all states and DC. In California, Hiscox Inc. does business as Hiscox Insurance Agency. Coverage is subject to underwriting, terms, conditions, and limits of the policy, and is not available in all states.
1The A.M. Best rating is for Hiscox Insurance Company Inc. (HICI), a Chicago, IL domiciled insurer, as of December 13, 2012. As of December 31, 2012, HICI had admitted assets of $97,085,393 and policyholders surplus of $52,281,718. Total liabilities were $44,803,675 (inclusive of $11,224,176 in reserves) and paid up capital stock was $4,200,000.